Monday 19 July 2010

Recent Developments

A number of improvements have been made to the portfolio area of my website. I'm still, however, a long way from being satisfied with the page as a whole.

My online portfolio needs a lot of work to become the broadly representative online gallery of my photography that i crave - something that i am to focus on developing during the latter part of this year. New slide show software will be used to improve the viewing experience of galleries and to also help me with the multimedia work i aim to develop next year.

Some of you may have notice a few subtle changes to the top menu on my website. This is, again, a work in progress attempt to add a few features to the website. In the multimedia section you will find a listing called video pods. These are short video podcasts i occasionally do from my iPhone. It is still experimental but it has potential to be developed further.

Over the coming months i want to do some more short edited videos, so as you will have read, the main website continues to develop.... slowly.

1 comment:

Paul Davis said...

Looking good, I'm always on the lookout for ways to improve my shop window

Paul Davis
www.pauldavisphotography.co.uk