Monday 26 April 2010

Like the Tide

Walking along the front at Whitby, North Yorkshire, UK

I've just tried uploading an image to the Darker skies blog, but there seems to be a problem. Never mind, I'll do it tomorrow. Most of last week was spent doing some spring cleaning on my computer. There is still a lot of work to do to get to the stage where i have reclaimed enough room.

My computer is going to used for two purposes only from now on. Music and photography. Alongside my creative output from photography, i also have a music writing 'hobby' which, after a two year interlude, I've decided to start up again. Why the break? I don't know. Maybe to recharge the creative batteries, or maybe i had just got to the end of that creative stream. I do know that this year i intend, with a friend from school, to start recording some songs. I just feel like i have something to say again musically.

It's strange how our creative flows come and go... a bit like the tides.

No comments: