Sunday 5 July 2009

Back to base

USAAF enthusiast at Thorpe Abbotts Museum, Norfolk, UK

By the time you read this, I'll be back from my photography shoot in Norfolk. I hope it will have gone well but you never know. Photography can be a cruel mistress at times. Photography has often been compared to being in a relationship with someone. Art has an intense hold over people. Many cannot literally live without it, the creative bug is just so strong.

I seriously think that this visit will end the Norfolk project for at least a year or two. Saying that, it depends on what i manage to find - Norfolk is a big and diverse county. I'm seriously thinking about putting a retrospective book together of the photographs I've taken over the last four or five years. I'll have to have a good think about that while I'm away shooting but i think it would be a good way of displaying the work online.

1 comment:

kat evans said...

Do it Rich! I know I'd purchase one!