Wednesday 6 May 2009

News desk

Sailing at Blakeney, Norfolk - July 2008

The start of the Solo Photo Book month is nearly upon me and I'm just about ready. A number of decisions and changes have been made recently to the original idea i had back in January. First of all the project is to be set in York, and not London or Newcastle as originally planned. Cost and time are two factors that came into play there. The York idea is one I've had for a couple of years and a photobook will be perfect for presenting it. Shooting starts next week so keep an eye on my twitter page for updates as i shoot.

Podcast news. The project hasn't been dumped, but the idea has been developed and a podcast will be released later this month. The first one will follow me on a shoot and will finish with the finished photograph posted on the blog. I want to get this right and to the highest possible quality. There is nothing worse than a badly made podcast... believe me I've heard a few mind numbingly awful ones during my research into the podcasting media. Late May is the new and finalized launch date for the podcast. I also have plans for using a another audio social media application this year - more news on that later this summer.

Keep an eye on the blog and twitter feed this month!

No comments: