Thursday 13 September 2007

A sneaky peak


As i said in the last post, I'm currently building a new version of my main photography website. It's been long overdue but i could never get a design that i liked .... until now!

Here is a sneaky look at the main page. The text isn't finished but the images and general layout are complete. I always find it difficult to write about myself and my work so the text may take some time to finish.

A few ideas have been popping into my head and one of the more radical ones is a series of podcasts giving tips and advice about photography - from using photoshop to taking a great portrait. I'm also working on a podcast talking about myself as part of the photographer profile section of the website. I'll be discussing my work, influences, equipment etc.

The new website and podcasts will start in October.

No comments: